In the processing of personal data, spanishclasseslive.com ensures compliance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves its regulations, as well as the LSSICE 34/2002 of 11 July, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. So it informs all users that the data submitted or provided through this will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in which the responsible for the file is: spanishclasseslive.com
spanishclasseslive.com reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to new legislation or changes in its activities, being in force at all times is published on our website.
1. Quality and purpose
By clicking on the “Send” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided therein are accurate and truthful. In order that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, any modifications to their personal data that may occur, as well as any rectifications of erroneous data in the event that any is detected. The User guarantees that the data provided are true, exact, complete and up to date, and is responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation. Depending on the form and/or e-mail you access or send, the information you provide will be used for the purposes described below, and you therefore expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that it will be processed for the following purposes:
1. Those specifically indicated on ach of the pages where the electronic registration form appears.
2. In general, to attend to your requests, queries, comments, orders or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that we make available to our users, followers or readers.
3. To inform you about queries, requests, activities, products, news and/or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, social communities (Social Networks), and likewise to send you commercial communications through any other electronic or physical means. These communications will always be related to our themes, services, news or promotions, as well as those that we consider to be of interest to you and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or partners with whom we have commercial promotion agreements. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data. Being in any case these communications made by spanishclasseslive.com, and always about products and services related to our sector.
4. Develop market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
5. The same information may be offered or sent to you to become a follower of spanishclasseslive.com profiles on social networks that link to this Website, so that by becoming a follower of either expressly consent to the processing of your personal data within the environment of these social networks, in compliance with the present, as well as the particular conditions and privacy policies of the same. If you wish to stop receiving this information or have this data cancelled, you can unsubscribe as a follower of our profiles on these networks. In addition, followers on social networks may exercise the rights conferred by law, although, since these platforms belong to third parties, the responses to the exercise of rights by spanishclasseslive.com will be limited by the functionalities allowed by the social network in question, so we recommend that before following our profiles on social networks review the conditions of use and privacy policies of the same.
2. Unsubscribing from the newsletter and receiving commercial communications
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of 11 July, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke your consent to receive commercial communications, or to unsubscribe from our subscription services, simply by sending an email indicating your request to: [email protected] indicating: UNSUBSCRIBE
3. Third-party data
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of article 5.4. LOPD, you declare to have informed such persons in advance of the content of the data provided, the origin of the same, the existence and purpose of the file containing their data, the recipients of such information, the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identification data of spanishclasseslive. com In this sense, it is your sole responsibility to inform of such circumstances to third parties whose data will give us, not assuming spanishclasseslive.com no liability for breach of this provision by the user.
4. Exercise of rights
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting spanishclasseslive.com: [email protected] This request must contain the following information: name and surname, address for the purpose of notifications, photocopy of ID card or passport.
5. Security measures
spanishclasseslive.com has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security and integrity of personal data processed, as well as to prevent loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that Internet security measures are not impregnable.