We can guarantee that you are in a 100% secure space, therefore, in compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following is hereby stated.
1.1. Data identifying the responsible party
As stated in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, I hereby inform you that:
- My company name is: Spanishclasseslive S.L.
- My VAT number is B67900332
- My registered office is at Calle Perojo 6, local 4, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My social activity is: Education.
1.2 Purpose of the website
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
- The sale of training and services on the teaching of Spanish.
- Manage the list of subscribers and users subscribed to the courses.
- Providing content on the blog.
- Managing its network of affiliates and merchants as well as the management of their payments.
1.4 Use of the website and collection of information
1.4.1 Use of the website
The website https://spanishclasseslive.com//en hereinafter (THE WEBSITE) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by Spanishclasseslive S.L., The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make an appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
- Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of https://spanishclasseslive.com/, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage;
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Spanishclasseslive S.L. reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Spanishclasseslive S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Capture of information
Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email, subject and name fields.
- Subscription form, where the USER fills in the fields required for the purchase of the course with the fields of name, surname, address, city, country, state, postcode, email and password.
- Tracking cookies, according to the following rules.
- Browsing and IP address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that forwarded you to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Notwithstanding the above, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by Spanishclasseslive S.L. or data provided by the USER in compliance with current legislation on Data Protection. Also, both by subscribing to this website and by making a comment on any of its pages and / or entries, the user consents:
The processing of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
- The access of Spanishclasseslive S.L. to the data that, in accordance with the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to provide either for the subscription to the course or for any query through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you make your subscription or access a paid service, Spanishclasseslive S.L. has access to: Name, and email, or other data necessary for billing forming a file duly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency under the name of “WEB USERS AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of making a purchase, will be subscribed to the file “CUSTOMERS AND / OR SUPPLIERS” having access to data name, surname, email, ID and full address.
In any case Spanishclasseslive S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://spanishclasseslive.com/como the present legal notice.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
Spanishclasseslive S.L. itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Spanishclasseslive S.L. or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by Spanishclasseslive S.L., will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Spanishclasseslive S.L., are expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Spanishclasseslive S.L.. The USER can only visualize the elements of the web without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them in the hard disk of his computer or in any other physical support. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of Spanishclasseslive S.L..
It is strictly forbidden to share the licence for use with other people, each licence is personal and non-transferable, and we reserve the right to take any civil and criminal action we may have in order to safeguard our rights, all of this under penalty of incurring in a crime against intellectual property of art. 270 and subsequent articles of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
3. Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Spanishclasseslive S.L. is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website, – which will periodically stop for technical maintenance – as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Spanishclasseslive S.L. reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
5. Linking policy
The persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the website of Spanishclasseslive S.L., must submit to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorisation of Spanishclasseslive S.L.
- No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames will be established with the web of Spanishclasseslive S.L., without its previous express authorization.
- No false, inexact or incorrect manifestation will be established about the web of Spanishclasseslive S.L., nor about the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Spanishclasseslive S.L., unless expressly authorised by the latter.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between Spanishclasseslive S.L. and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Spanishclasseslive S.L. of the services and contents offered in the mentioned web page or portal.
- Spanishclasseslive S.L. will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public in the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in them. The website of Spanishclasseslive S.L. can make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating the users the search of information, contents and services in Internet, without in any case it can be considered as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Spanishclasseslive S.L. does not commercialise, nor does it direct, nor does it previously control, nor does it make its own the contents, services, information and manifestations available in these web sites.
Spanishclasseslive S.L. does not assume any type of responsibility, not even in an indirect or subsidiary way, for the damages of any kind that could be derived from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and utility of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered in the web sites not managed by Spanishclasseslive S.L. and that are accessible through Spanishclasseslive S.L.
6. Right of exclusion
Spanishclasseslive S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Spanishclasseslive S.L. will pursue the breach of the present conditions as well as any undue use of its web exercising all the civil and penal actions that can correspond to it by law.
8. Modification of the present conditions and duration
Spanishclasseslive S.L. will be able to modify at any time the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
9. Claims and doubts
Spanishclasseslive S.L. informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers can send an email to email@example.com indicating your name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for your complaint.
You can also send your complaint by post to: Spanishclasseslive S.L., calle Perojo 6, local 4, 35003, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between Spanishclasseslive S.L. and the USER will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.